Activities Close to
Bear Creek Lake
Mountain are one big amusement park with activities enough to keep a family
busy for years. Bear Creek Lake is in the center of all this four seasons
of endless fun and a tremendous variety of diversions, such as luxurious
resorts, fun things to do for the whole family, outdoor adventures, bed
and breakfasts and more are only minutes away. The Pocono Mountains is
famous for its resorts, natural scenic beauty, 150 lakes including Lake
Wallenpaupack, and the quaint, historical towns in the four county area
surrounding Bear Creek Lake, including the town of Jim Thorpe, PA.
compreshensive guide to the Poconos with Hotels, Real Estate, Restaurants
and Events, go to Poconos.ws
- Places to stay including hotels, motels, inns, and resorts. The list
of Hotels includes romantic couples resorts and cheap places to stay near
Bear Creek lake for your personal visits or for overflow of guests who
will flock to visit you at your new vacation home in the community (if
you let them!)
- With over 500 restaurants in the Poconos Mountains, you'll find food
of all kinds.
- Summer outdoor Waterparks, and four indoor Waterparks all within 35
minutes of Bear Creek lake.
Sports, - (Skiing, snow tubing, snow boarding, snow mobiling,
ice skating) Jack Frost Ski resort, Big Boulder snowboarding, Camelback
Mountain snow sports, Shawnee and Skytop ski mountains.
Waterparks - The HUGH Camelbeach outdoor
Waterparks rocks the summer. The New Waterpark at Kalahari resorts in
MT Pocono PA will include both an indoor and outdoor Waterpark.
- outlet shopping and small downtown specialty shops make your trip fun
- Over 75 year around festivals make each and every weekend a fun getaway.
From Beer and Food festivals, to garlic, rodeo, lumberjack, farmer's markets
to odd little happenings in some of our small mountain villages.
- Two major Pennsylvania casinos within a short trip from your new Vacation
Home in Bear Creek Lake.
- There's the lake in the community, of course, but for real sport fishing
try one of the local state game park or gameland lakes. NEVER overfished
and some of the fightingest fish in PA.
Best of The Poconos - our local "Best Of" guide will
sort out all of the best restaurants, festivals, activities and fun things